As a business owner, you have a unique voice; why not lend it to kids?
Below are examples of how ECM can help you empower your patrons/members:
For 3, 6 or 12+ months you can pledge to:
- Display – A non-partisan “Get Out The Vote” poster or stickers
- Provide - ECM bumper stickers, voter registration forms, or pledge cards for your location
- Collaborate - On awareness events with ECM-LI and/or give redemption prizes for ECM youth volunteers
- Inform - Other business owners about the importance of being a voice for kids
- Meet - With elected representatives and share your views on children's issues and why it's important to you as a business owner
"No one can do everything, but everyone can do something to be a voice for children."